Friday, September 12, 2008

Inspired by a genius song


Soaring through the skies looking for the stairway. The guitar strings sing along, while my soul screams the tune of a familiarly fulfilling melody. My mind flies faster than me, as always, and it’s nice to feel the sun’s warmness once again.
-“Where are you going?” the sun wondered.
-“Some place beautiful”, I said.
-“You need to look no more, my child”, the sun said. “The piper’s calling you to join him”.
Just then I heard beneath me the forest’s echoes of laughter, and found my stairway lying on the whispering wind, as if waiting for me.

[(8)In a tree by the brook Theres a songbird who sings, Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven.(8)]

2 comments:

enrique cedano said...

es buena la canción...

Anonymous said...

Buen Post se ve ke la cancion es muy buena :)